Lotus Temple is one of the significant places of visit in Delhi managed to create a niche position among the tourists not only from India but also across globe. This Temple in the form of Lotus structure is also popular as Bahai house of worship. Tourists and Delhi Localities visit this temple for meditation, peace, prayers and also study. No doubt in the fact that Lotus temple is one of a kind place of worship so far in the whole world. There are few things about this temple which we all must know:
• Iranian architect named Fariborz Sahba is the man behind the architectural construction of Lotus Temple.
• This renowned architect bagged several national and international awards for this excellent piece of work
• The team involved in the making of Lotus temple includes 800 technicians. Engineers and workers.
• There are 27 freestanding "petals made out of marble in this temple. The temple is designed in the shape of a half open lotus
• The temple is 40 M tall with 9 pounds surrounding it
• Lotus Temple has a capacity of accommodating 2500 people
• The temple was opened for all in the year 1986
• As per Bahai faith, we all should believe in the Oneness of God, Religions and Mankind. So people of all religions across globe are welcome in this Temple to worship the creator of this Universe.
• Approximately 4 million people visit this temple annually
• Lotus Temple is among the 7 such place of worship in the whole world. The rest 6 are located at Sydney, Panama City, Apia, Kampala, Frankfurt and Wilmette
• Four different activities are conducted by Bahai community in this Temple which are: Children’s Classes, Junior and youth class, Meetings for Devotional people and last is study circle.
Car , Driver and Lunch at Restaurant For 2 Persons